Now Shipping in Canada!
*Julian Date Code located on each meal bag
MRE 12-Pack, 3 Course Meals w/ Heater
- Fresh MREs (Meals, Ready to Eat)
- 5-year shelf life
- 12 individually packaged 3-course MREs with flameless ration heaters
- New lighter, transparent, packaging has significantly reduced our plastic consumption by up to 10,000 kilograms.
"There are a lot of civilian MRE companies out there. I can only recommend one brand and that is Meal Kit Supply."
Julian Date Code
Please note that the Julian Date Code for these are located on every individual meal in the as demonstrated below:
A Hot Meal, Anytime
Each MRE 12 pack includes a Flameless Ration Heater, which is activated by 30mL of any type of water. That means you can have a piping hot meal without fussing with a campfire, your stove, or boiling water. All food is pre-cooked, so you can also eat it cold.
5-Year Shelf Life
Because they're retort packaged, MREs won't expire for at least 5 years. Meal Kit Supply provides the freshest product commercially available, so you get the longest shelf life possible.
MREs are impact-resistant, water-proof, and hermetically sealed against pests. That means you can drop them, cram them, submerge them in water, and keep them at a campsite without rodents (or bears) smelling them.
What Separates Meal Kit Supply From The Rest?
The 12-case is our premium MRE product, offering more calories per meal, more menu variety and more food items. Plus, we have breakfast. Specifically, each MRE contains: entree, side dish, dessert, cold drink mix, spoon, condiments, napkin, moist towelette, and flameless ration heater. Some MREs contain bread item and jam/spreads.
- 5-year shelf life
- 12 individually retort packaged 3-course MREs
- 100% Military food components
- 1,000+ calories in each MRE
- Flameless ration heater in every MRE
- Ready to eat and fully cooked food
- Made in the U.S.
Why buy MREs?
No-Cook Camping Meals